Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tiring, Gruesome, Blessed




TIRING, GRUESOME, BLESSED..

TIRING.. because I had to leave early after CIY’s church service despite of the planned activities for the afternoon like fellowship with the San Vicente yp. I had to leave because of Febias’ Baccalaureate Service, this is the start of Febias’ Year end celebration. I left the church at around 1pm, while at the bus, I didn’t have the opportunity to sleep, because I was really nervous at that time of being late. Well it did came true. The bus arrived at Caloocan (MCU) at around 3:10 in the afternoon, the fact that the service will start at 3:30pm made me more nervous, After the bus had a stop, I had to run fast to get the next route to Valenzuela (which estimates a 30 minute Bus ride from Caloocan + a jeepney ride to Karuhatan) to make the story short.. I arrived at around 3:40+ at Febias, exhausted. And when I was about to enter the campus. My bag was open! The trusted zeeper broke. And this caused me to lose my most loved, precious Bible.. It was gruesome for me because, this Bible was given to me by my father, He bought this for my mom, before their wedding, so this Bible is very important not only for me but my Dad as well.. Maybe the book fell at the bus.. Good thing my laptop, was safe.. But I was really frustrated, when I found out what happened. My batchmates noticed me, and found out what happened, I thank the Lord for their encourag ement, one friend told me “ayaw mo nun, pag napulot, edi babasahin niya…” I thought about that also.. and was reminded of the verse “All things work together for good..” encouraged me, the fact that it was also the message brought by the Speaker that afternoon. After the service, I approached Paps Tim, the dorm monitor, and He told me that I had an hourwork (discipline) because I am not in my school uniform, and also due to my tardiness. still I am reminded by the verse “All things work together for good..” I went to the dorm, and I also found out that my Document Papers for my Study Profile got Lost! It was a 7 page question for my Dev Psych finals, and I was unable to find it! instead of giving up, The Lord gave me wisdom, and asked my room mate Kuya Oscar to be my substitute Study Profile, I thank God because He agreed, and I interviewed him, after 2 hours, I am able to finish the soft copy and after that went to Malinta to have it printed. It was around 9pm when I arrived back to Febias. Exhausted.. But still the verse Rom 8:28 flashed in my mind.

Despite all the Discouragements, tiring activity and lost. Still I reflected and on that day, and I realized that I was soo blessed. Despite of my tardiness. Still I arrived at Febias safe and sound, Despite of my Bible being lost, still I know that the person who will pick it, will be ministered to by the Holy Spirit. And this will be a way for the Gospel to penetrate in his life. Despite of being tired, I was able to finish my requirement in DEV PSYCH. Despite of My Hour work, still I have peace in my heart, with the verse flashing in my mind “ALL THINGS work together for good.”.

1 comment:

Jez said...

This is very encouraging.
All things really work together for the good of those who love God.

Keep up the positive thoughts :)