Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Monday, CAMPUS DAY



Monday, March 10, 2008 “Campus Day” the Start of the 3 day “Bible and Missions” Conference held at Febias College of Bible. Where the 5 batches (BBC to Seniors), were assigned to clean different places at the Febias Campus.. =) My Batch, Particularly batch Aletheia, was assigned to clean the front of the Vision chapel up to the Premises of the OLD SHARON HALL (Old Ladies Dorm). It was very fun indeed to be with my batchmates as we clean our school. Through this experience also, I had an opportunity to know more about some of my batchmates. Example would be is KUYA Jessie, our eldest batch mate. Kuya Jess was interviewed once at 700 Club, and was featured last year in the Head line of the news paper INQUIRER, entitled “DATING DRUG ADDICT TURNS HIGH ON GOD.” Yes.. Kuya Jess is once a drug addict, and not only that he is included in the feared HALIK NI HUDAS GANG, where now this group became a living testimony of how great the power of God is. As I talk with kuya Jess, I can see the change in His life, the scars of His old life is still there, but His heart is full of peace and joy.. Kuya Jess, continues to bless not only me, but also the whole FEBIAS FAMILY as well..

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments: