Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finals Weeks Update!

FINALS WEEK UPDATE

Monday…

My view in Eschatology is Pre-Trib or Pre-Tribulation, where this view tends to explain Rapture occurring and after that Tribulation.. But this Monday morning.. I seem to have believed the Post-Tribulation view, where it states that We, Christians are now living in Tribulation. Hahaha.. because of Our Intro to Philosophy Exam (Prof. is Ptr. Jay Banzuelo) .. many consider this to be a challenge, because Ptr. Banzuelo, instructed us to review from the beginning what we discussed. The fact that we have 8+ handouts to review.. but then, with the help of prayer, and understanding of the topic, I managed to do my best and pass the exam.. I praise the Lord for giving me wisdom and understanding to accomplish his challenge for me today. Btw.. Ptr. Tony our Dorm Supervisor, left for Samar, due to his father’s death…







Tuesday,Wednesday..

Whew! Almost there.. Good thing, Pastoral Majors only have 1 written exam this semester’s final exam.. but we do have lots of requirements.. example would be our Church Administration Subject “Church Profile” where we were instructed by Dean Espino, to write our Ministry plans for our respective local churches. This is a very long, but a very interesting requirement, because not only we had our personal ministry planning for our churches, but we had our own church budget also, this is an opportunity for me to develop my administrative skills, as well as to develop my planning skills. Praise God! I manage to pass it on time, satisfied, assured with my personal work. Also I had an opportunity with the Rizal class esp. Kuya Michael Salazar’s (OSI President) group with their documentary, I volunteered to be their editor.. in their Documentary project entitled “RIZALista”.. This is a very interesting subject, about the followers of Rizal, this group who are members of the Sect “Iglesia Watawat ng Lahi” claim that Rizal (The Country’s Hero) was the 3rd person of the Trinity.. I learned a lot of things from this Documentary as well as challenged, challenged to share God’s word to these kind of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your very nice blog. Recently I discovered some truly different "rapture" articles on Google including "Letter from Mrs. Billy Graham," "The Rapture Index (Mad Theology)," "Deceiving and Being Deceived," "Famous Rapture Watchers," and "Pretrib Rapture Desperados." Also "Pretrib Rapture Diehards." Would like to get your opinion of these. Thanks and God bless. Kiko