Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ministry Update!

This week May 5-9, 2008 The DVBS team together with CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) volunteers conducted a 5 day camp/club at San Felipe, San Fernando Pampanga. where almost 150 students enrolled. praise God! because I handled not only 1 but two classes (5th 6th graders and also the Youth). where for me it seems impossible, but with God's grace. I was able to teach and evangelize them.. Today.. Friday will be the Graduation of the said activity... where my father Bishop Sun.. will be the guest speaker..

another Harvest of Souls.. another opportunity to raise up leaders for His Kingdom!

Next Week

May 12-14...

I and Kuya Ferds (Co-Director) will be leading

a 10 man, Cabiao DVBS team... that will conduct "Trading Places' DVBS at Calumpit Bulacan..

They are mostly composed of Young People.. who are willing to spend their time. money and patience for the effort of the advancement of God's Kingdom...

Pray for God's Strength!

No comments: